Collections Customer Service Associate
Must express excellent phone, personal and written communication skills. Bachelor’s degree and leasing industry preferred. Five years experience in collections and customer service with potential to handle stressful situations. Possess multi-tasking skills, be detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Quoting payoffs
- Collection calls on delinquent customers
- Courtesy calls on customers before they incur late charge
- Handling customer services issues
- Working the customer inbox queue
- Contacting and dealing with attorneys on legal matters
- Coordinating with Asset Management on the recovery of assets that have to be repossessed
- Managing requests for restructures, assumptions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned