We are expanding our Operations team seeking a motivated individual with office experience in loan, documentation, or order processing. This role involves reviewing and verifying insurance documentation, follow through on requested information, filing UCCs, and processing motor vehicle titles. Ideal candidate must be organized, able to switch tasks frequently, and be deadline driven.
- Review insurance documentation for accuracy
- Consult with insurance agents and customers
- Electronically file UCC’s with various states
- Apply and process motor vehicle title paperwork
- Perform other related tasks and special projects as assigned
- Minimum 2 years administrative or professional office experience
- Experience in loan, documentation, or order processing
- Understanding of insurance policy forms is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to details, self-motivated, and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
Northland Capital Financial Services, LLC is an independent equipment finance company headquartered in St. Cloud, MN and in partnership with Farmward Cooperative. For over 25 years, we have been working with small and mid-sized businesses providing a wide range of equipment finance solutions. Our company has expansive industry knowledge and is dedicated to serve businesses locally and nationwide. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes; 401k, employer defined benefit plan, profit sharing, and health plan.