Senior Credit & Syndications Analyst
Northland Capital is expanding our credit team and adding the position of a Sr. Credit & Syndications Analyst. The right candidate will work with the underwriting and portfolio management teams to monitor and underwrite credit exposure to manage credit and syndication relationships that contribute to company goals. We are looking to hire an individual who is looking for a new career challenge and is committed to helping our clients grow, providing teamwork to help our employees grow and living with integrity to help our company grow.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processes credit applications and underwrites credit for commercial equipment finance applications according to published Policy and Product/Underwriting standards in a timely and accurate manner
- Makes independent business credit decisions, evaluating risk based on credit applications, business, and personal credit reports, public records and borrowing references
- Reviews and approves vendors supplying equipment to be financed
- Accurately executes credit decisions in the system
- Meets or exceeds credit decision turnaround time standards
- Prepares and presents credit approval summaries to CCO or other designated supervisors within the company or external origination partners
- Utilizes strong time management skills to work in fast-paced environment
- Helps maintain the division’s credit, documentation and funding policies
- Analyzes and researches multiple finance requests at a time.
- Communicates internally with various departments and externally with financing partners.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Working knowledge of financial statement analysis
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team oriented, fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Must be able to balance maintaining credit quality with reasonable exceptions in a sales-oriented environment
- Must be relationship oriented while underwriting transactions and working with syndication partners
Qualifications & Academics:
- 5+ years credit experience in banking, equipment finance, or related field is necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Mathematics/Statistics, or Finance
Northland Capital offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid time off, 6% 401(k) employer match, defined benefit plan and tuition reimbursement.Submit credentials